Thursday, October 9, 2014

Maternity Photographer - Mooresville NC and surrounding areas

I recentley posted a sneak peak from my most recent family/maternity session.  This mama wanted the focus of this session to be not her, but on the Family.  She wanted to be sure to capture a snapshot in time of thier life right now as a family of three before thier baby girl arrives in just a couple months.  We certainly accomplished this task and I am so excited to share the rest of our images with her!  While she was not the main focus I could not resist getting just a few of her by herself.  She is just so beautiful inside and out!  Courtney thank you again for such a wonderful morning!  I am so excited to be your new family photographer and look forward to working with you for years to come!
XOXO ~ Melody

No comments:

Post a Comment