Thursday, December 26, 2019

Generational Family photo shoot for Christmas

One of my very special SnookyFamilies had some extended family in town for from Texas for the holidays and wanted to use this time together to capture an extended family session. With two brand new babies recently added to the clan, the timing was perfect!  We met in Davidson on Christmas Eve and totally lucked out with the weather.  It was so beautiful!  Gotta love the sixty-degree weather in December.  Hooray North Carolina!  LOL.  I know I have said it at least a million times but I just think generational photoshoots are so very special.  I love shooting them and love knowing that I am helping these families create some very precious memories.  I had a great time with this crew and am beyond excited to show them all the great images we have.  Here are just a couple sneak peeks...

















No comments:

Post a Comment