Monday, April 26, 2010

Beautiful inside and Out! Baby Photography Mooresville NC

I just recently joined an amazing organization called The Littlest Heros Project.  I am honored to be a participating photog and look forward to many more sessions with amazing little people like little K. I fell in love with this sweet beautiful girl right away.  She was not a fan of the camera but she was a VERY big fan of her mommy and daddy so catching those smiles only required a little attention from two of her favorite people and she was good to go!  This little girls smile could just meltan iceburg.  I also had such a  fun time playing and skipping around with her big sister who was more than happy to pose for me.  Thank you E family for allowing me to be the one to capture these memories for you.  I hope you enjoy your images as much as I have enjoyed creating them for you!!!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment